Monday, December 21, 2009

PERVERT MAN IN BALI, INDONESIA (JUNE 2008)

I was still in depression during my visit to Bali in June 2008. I took AirAsia flight from Terminal 2, Tanjung Aru direct to Bali. It was my first visit. In the plane, there was an Indian guy sat next to me.



Bali International Airport

The guy ask me many questions. He surprised when I told him that I travel alone. Umm.. he was very interested to know more about me but I just ignored him. I think if we are suffering with depression, talking to a stranger is not interesting at all.



Matahari Bungalow at Jalan Kuta .

We landed in Bali around 8.30pm. Bali music played in the airport. The airport decorated with Bali handicraft. Umm..KKIA should do the same thing! I took a taxi to Matahari Bungalow at Kuta. I didn't go anywhere that night. Lucky, I had instant noodles for dinner.



Pantai Kuta Beach - Paradise for surfer

Second day in Bali, I walked to Kuta Beach. Not jalan-jalan cari makan but jalan-jalan cuci mata. Just after 10 minutes of walking, I met the Indian guy again. He smiled to me and great me "selamat pagi (good morning)".




Bali 12 Oct 2002 bombing memorial. May their soul RIP.


Then he told me that he also want to walk to Kuta. So, there we are walking to Kuta, taking photo, and admiring the handicraft together.



Must visit - Kintamani volcano.

"Amy, can you make me lucky today?" suddenly he ask me that question. I look at him. Really don't understand what he tried to say.


paddy terrace (on the way to Kintamani)

"Sorry? What do you mean? How can I make you lucky today?" He smiled at me.
"Can you follow me to my room?"
"Your room?"
"Oh, come on! we are adult. You know what I mean."

Tampak Siring

Wow!!! There was a massive bomb exploded in my heart! I was very shocked to hear that from a 50 years old Malaysian man!

" You are pervert!!! Cilaka!! Miang!! Go to hell ..." HAHA!!! ( actually, I didn't say that out!). I tried to be calm and cool. I smiled to him.

"Ok. Can we go for lunch first?"

I think up to this stage, you know his reaction - He smiled like he won 1 million lottery! He thought, I will really fulfill his crazy wish!

We went to Minangkabau Restaurant. I only eat halal, so that is the best restaurant for me. I ordered my meal and drink. He paid for it. Of course he will! He need to pay for the woman he is going to have sex with!!

After all the meal and drink ready on the table, I opened my mouth.

"I would like to talk about your question just now,"

"Yes? Don't be shy about that, we are adult."

"You know what? That is very stupid and crazy for you to think that I will sleep with you. You know that I am not a prostitute. Travel alone doesn't mean I am looking guy to have sex with me. No! If you really want a girl to satisfied your libido you should look for prostitute or may be you should ask your daughter to have sex with you! You should be ashamed of yourself! You are pervert!"


Departure hall at Bali International Airport.

It was great satisfaction to see his face turned red. I left him with big smile on my face. Back to the hotel ^-^ safely!

4 comments:

  1. yeah~! that's the way girl!!! hahahaha...i am a man myself but what the hell...u did the right thing there and definitely u made the right decision. good for u.

    by the way, hi~ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe smart smart gal ;-) berani also lah u :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so daring ah cikgu! pro ;) wish I was that brave

    ReplyDelete